1. Ensure that the two surfaces to be joined are close fitting, clean and completely dry.
2. Apply the Surface Activator to both parts of the broken toy and wait 60 seconds for it to dry.
3. Take the glue and carefully squeeze a small drop onto one surface. Press the surfaces together immediately and hold firmly until set without moving the parts.
4. Don't worry if there is some excess glue, this can be easily removed once the glue has dried (see point 5).
5. Once dry, if there is any excess residue, gently scrape off with a knife or wipe with a tissue dipped in Loctite Glue Remover or nail varnish remover containing acetone.
6. Replace the cap immediately and store the glue upright in a cool dry place.