If you’ve ever been frustrated trying to apply glue to a tiny part, you need the super glue pen. It makes precision work a snap and keeps the remaining glue fresh for next time.
A super glue precision pen is the most accurate, easy-to-use glue dispenser on the market. It’s as easy as signing your name. The unique ergonomic shape means no more awkward positioning or drips and runs when repairing a small item.
The super glue pen excels in applying glue to tight places and gluing tiny parts but is also a very convenient general-use dispenser. It’s perfect for repairing eyeglasses, watches, toys, and anything where just a small drop is all that is needed.
A super glue pen is a cinch to use.
- Have the parts to be glued handy and make sure they fit together tightly.
- Hold the super glue pen much the same way you would a writing pen.
- Remove the cap and position the nozzle in the proper place.
- Gently squeeze the sides of the bottle to dispense a small amount of glue.
- Immediately press the parts together, making sure to position them correctly. Hold the repair still until the glue begins to set (usually just 10 seconds or so). Place the item aside and avoid handling it for at least 10 minutes.
- Clean the tip and replace the cap on the super glue pen.
- Full cure (and maximum strength) will occur in about 24 hours.
- Wash your hands with warm soapy water.
That’s all there is to it.
Here are some tips for best results when using super glue:
- Always work in a well-ventilated area, and wear latex or nitrile gloves.
- The surfaces to be bonded should be clean and free of dust or greasy residue.
- Lightly sand any smooth surfaces for better bonding.
If the super glue precision pen is not yet available in your area, you still have a lot of choices. Loctite super glue comes in a variety of dispensers to make your life easier.
For instance, try Loctite Super Glue Precision. It delivers the fast-drying, powerful bond you expect from Loctite Super Glue but with an extra-long nozzle to get into hard-to-reach places. The new formula is shock resistant, dishwasher safe, and can stand up to extreme temperatures.
If your project requires an adhesive with a thicker consistency, give Loctite Super Glue Power Gel Control a try. This special rubber-infused formula creates strong bonds yet remains flexible. It won’t drip or run, so it’s perfect for vertical and overhead applications. This glue will bond to rubber, leather, wood, metal, and most other common surfaces.