- Ensure the parts of the watch strap to be joined are clean and completely dry.
- Carefully squeeze a small drop onto one surface. Press the two parts together and hold until set. For pin point precision use Super Glue Power Flex Control.
- Do not move the parts until set. Don't worry if there is some excess glue, this can be easily removed once dry (see point 5).
- Allow at least 1-2 hours to dry before wearing. For best results leave overnight.
- Once dry, if there is any excess residue, gently wipe with a tissue dipped in Loctite Glue Remover or with nail varnish remover containing acetone.
- Replace the cap immediately and store upright in a cool dry place.
* Not suitable for siliconised straps.