Choose the right applicator:
- Fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP), rigid PVC, polycarbonate, polystyrene foam (Styrofoam®)
- Wood, cork, varnished surfaces
- Aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass, steel, zinc
- Glass, mirror
- Paper, cardboard, leather, linen
- Concrete, natural stones, tiles, ceramic
- Dries Crystal Clear
- Invisible repairs.
- Thick consistency
- Will not run. Reduces clean-up.
- Temperature resistant
- Great for applications requiring high temperature resistance up to 176°F (80°C)
- Versatile and Durable
- Resistant to Impact, Shock, Vibration, Water and Temperature Extremes
- Water Resistant
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Solvent Free
- Great for indoor projects - no strong solvent odor.
- Repositionable up to 5 mins
- Ideal for precision alignment of surfaces.
Step by step
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Safety Precautions
Wear gloves and wash hands after use.
Step 2: Preparation
Protect work area. Surfaces to be glued must be clean, dry and free of grease, dust, old adhesive residue, paint and other contaminants. Pre-fit all materials before applying adhesive. To open, rotate cap counter-clockwise.
Step 3: Application
Apply a thin layer of adhesive to one surface. Bond parts immediately after applying the adhesive and hold or clamp parts together for at least 30 minutes. Very porous materials will require a thicker layer of adhesive and application to both surfaces may be required. Loctite Go2 Glue cures by absorption of moisture from the environment; therefore at least one surface must be porous.
Step 4: Cleanup
Clean tools and adhesive residue immediately with alcohol, acetone or cleaner's naphtha. Cured sealant may be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool.