Extra powerful bonds, suitable even on flexible materials thanks to its rubber infused formula.
How to fix a watch strap?
Loctite’s extra strong rubber-infused Super Glue Power Flex rescues your valuables from wear and tear by forming resiliant, non-brittle bonds. Super Glue Power Flex's flexible bonds work on porous surfaces making it the ideal choice for watch band repair. The non-drip gel dries transparent to form invisible hardwearing bonds, while the high-strength formula gives a long lasting durability that is both weather and shock resistant. For intricate, hard to reach spots Loctite Super Glue Power Flex Control features an easy grip squeeze bottle and precision nozzle to make repairs easier.
Follow our step by step application guide*:
- Ensure the parts of the watch strap to be joined are clean and completely dry.
- Carefully squeeze a small drop onto one surface. Press the two parts together and hold until set. For pin point precision use Super Glue Power Flex Control.
- Do not move the parts until set. Don't worry if there is some excess glue, this can be easily removed once dry (see point 5).
- Allow at least 1-2 hours to dry before wearing. For best results leave overnight.
- Once dry, if there is any excess residue, gently wipe with a tissue dipped in Loctite Glue Remover or with nail varnish remover containing acetone.
- Replace the cap immediately and store upright in a cool dry place.
* Not suitable for siliconised straps.