- Ideal for PVC, copper, brass and galvanized pipes
- Bonding metal, concrete, glass, fiberglass, ceramic, wood and certain rigid plastics
- Surfaces exposed to water immersion
- High impact resistant: won’t crack when drilled
- Water and solvent resistant
- Highly durable
- Does not shrink
- One-time application
- Convenient double syringe
- Dispenses equal amounts of each component every time
- Apply and cure under water
- Eliminates the need to drain out water before fixing
Step by step
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Safety Precautions
Well-ventilated area, gloves.
Step 2: Preparation
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from oil, wax and paint. For better adhesion, roughen smooth surfaces prior to cleaning. Pre-fit parts to be joined. Remove the plug from between the piston. Cut off the end tips of the syringe. Depress the double piston to dispense equal parts of the two materials on a discardable surface. Mix resin and hardener thoroughly until uniform in color. Wipe syringe tips clean, retract piston slightly and close with the plug. Ensure that the plug is always placed in the same orientation on the tips.
Step 3: Application
Apply a small amount to both surfaces and assemble parts together. Remove any excess glue immediately with acetone. Support parts until bond sets in 120 minutes at room temperature. Allow full cure of 24 hours before subjecting to normal use.
Step 4: Cleanup
Clean excess glue immediately with acetone before adhesive sets. Cured adhesive may be cut away with caution using a sharp blade. Prolonged immersion in paint stripper will soften the cured adhesive to aid removal.