- Can be combined with fiberglass cloth for a durable patch
- Bonding metal, glass, ceramic, wood, many rigid plastics, china, tile, fiberglass, concrete and stone
- Gel Consistency
- No dripping; Ideal for vertical surfaces
- High impact resistance: won’t crack when drilled
- Can be tinted to match surrounding materials
- Water resistant
- Can be used outdoors
- Does not shrink
- One-time application
- Convenient double syringe
- Dispenses equal amounts of each component every time
- Sets in 6 minutes
- Quick completion of project
Step by step
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Safety Precautions
Apply in a well ventilated area. Wear gloves and wash hands after use.
Step 2: Preparation
Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from oil, wax and paint. Roughen smooth surfaces for better adhesion. Pre-fit parts to be joined. Remove the plug from between the piston. Cut off the end tips of the syringe. Depress the double piston to dispense equal parts of the two materials on a discardable surface. Mix resin and hardener thoroughly. Wipe syringe tips clean, retract piston slightly and close with the plug. Ensure that the plug is always placed in the same orientation on the tips.
Step 3: Application
Apply a small amount to both surfaces, join and press together. Remove any excess glue immediately with acetone. Support until bond sets in 60 minutes at room temperature. Usable strength in 24 hours.
Step 4: Cleanup
Clean excess glue immediately with acetone. Cured adhesive may be cut away using a sharp blade with caution. Prolonged immersion in paint stripper may soften the cured adhesive to aid removal.