- Bonding aluminum, brick, cardboard, ceramic, fabric, fiberglass, glass, leather, rubber, steel, wood and most plastics
- At least one surface should be porous
- All-purpose adhesive: Great for everyday projects and repairs
- Dries crystal clear: Eliminates obvious bond lines achieving invisible repairs
- Thick gel-like consistency: Will not run or drip; Reduces clean-up
- Waterproof: Forms a tight, waterproof, weatherproof bond for a superior seal; Great for plumbing repairs
- Dries to a semi-flexible bond: Ideal for bonding flexible materials such as fabric or leather.
- Will fill and seal uneven surfaces
Step by step
Step 1: Safety Precautions
Wear gloves. Wash hands after use. For interior applications, use in a well ventilated area.
Step 2: Preparation
Surfaces to be sealed or bonded must be clean and free from grease. For improved adhesion, roughen very smooth surfaces. Pre-fit all materials before applying product. Pierce tube with the point on the reverse end of cap
Step 3: Application
As an adhesive:
Apply adhesive to both surfaces to be bonded. Wait for 5 minutes until adhesive is tacky and then press surfaces together. Clamp if necessary. Sets in approximately 10 minutes and dries in 24 hours. Dry time is dependent upon temperature, humidity and amount of adhesive used.
As a sealant:
Apply a layer 6 mm thick bead over the area to be sealed. Tool if desired. Let dry for 24 hours. If necessary apply a second coat.
Step 4: Cleanup
Clean tools and uncured product residue immediately with mineral spirits or acetone. Cured product may be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool.