- Mending picture frames, securing loose tiles and fixing boot soles.
- Bonding brick, cement, ceramic, glass, leather, rubber, wood, tile, fabric and most plastics.
- Fixing glassware, ceramic mugs and sealing garden hoses.
- Dries transparent: Invisible repairs
- Thick consistency, will not run.
- Water resistant
- Can use outdoors
- Solvent-free: Low odor, non-toxic
Step by step
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Safety Precautions
Gloves for prolonged contact.
Step 2: Preparation
Protect work area. Surfaces to be glued or sealed must be clean and dry. Pre-fit all materials before applying adhesive. Pierce tube seal with the reverse side of the cap.
Step 3: Application
As an Adhesive: Apply to both surfaces. Wait for 5 minutes then press surfaces together. Sets in about 10 minutes. Fully cured in 24 hours.
As a Sealant: Apply a layer 6 mm thick over the area to be sealed. Let dry for 24 hours. If necessary, apply a second coat.
Step 4: Cleanup
Clean tools and adhesive residue immediately with water. Cured sealant may be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool.