- Marine: Boat Rigging Wrap, Saltwater-proof/Underwater Repair,
- Marine Exhaust Repairs, Power Hook-Up Protective Wrap, Splintery Boat Rails, Bus Bar Insulation, Coolant Line Repairs, Whipping Rope Ends, Sailboat Chafe Protection.
- Automotive: Emergency Radiator Repairs, Harness Wrapping, Jumper Cable Grip/Insulation, Vibration Protection for Hoses & Pipes, Temporary Hose Clamp Applications.*
- Home: Electrical Connections, Audio and Video Cables and Connectors, Sealing Repairs (e.g. Flexible Heaters, Pipes, Ducts, Hoses), Wrapping Tape (e.g. Extension Cord, Tool Handle Wrapping, Jacketing), 'No Residue' Tape Clamping.
- Provides temporary repairs
- Contains no adhesive
- No sticky mess
- Resistant to saltwater, oil, UV and extreme temperatures
- Can be used in an endless variety of applications
- Insulates up to 400 Volts per Mil
- Suitable for electrical applications
Step by step
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Safety Precautions
Be careful using Scissors or utility knife to cut Go2 Wrap.
Step 2: Preparation
Surfaces must be clean, free from grease and oil and dry. Peel liner away from the tape (about 2-3 inches).
Step 3: Application
Press firmly on surface of object to be wrapped. Hold tape in place and begin wrapping and stretching. Stretch 2 to 3 times its length and continue wrapping. Allow 2/3 overlap for best seal. Cut from roll using scissors or utility knife. Finish wrapping by overlapping end over previous layer.
Step 4: Cleanup
To remove, simply cut tape away from surface using scissors or utility knife.