- Bonding metal, masonry, brick, wood, glass, ceramic, rubber, fiberglass composite, china, stone, marble and many rigid plastics
- Use to seal pipes, fix leaks in tanks and drains, repair appliances, tools, furniture, toys, automotive parts, pools and cracks in concrete
- High impact resistance
- Won’t crack when drilled
- Moulds into different shapes
- Will fit into any shape of crack
- Does not shrink
- One-time application
- Sandable and paintable
- Blends with surroundings
- Cures under water
- Great for emergency in-water repairs
Step by step
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Safety Precautions
Step 2: Preparation
Surfaces should be clean and free from grease and oil. For better adhesion, slightly roughen the surface with a wire brush or sandpaper prior to cleaning. Cut off desired length of Epoxy Putty and knead until uniform color is obtained. Putty turns from blue to white when completely mixed.
Step 3: Application
Apply the putty to surface to be repaired within 3 minutes of mixing. Work putty firmly into the crack or hole. For bonding, place the putty between the surfaces and apply firm pressure to ensure intimate contact with both surfaces. If applying to a wet surface, apply forcefully and hold in place until adhesion takes effect. For a smooth finish, rub the putty with a damp cloth prior to hardening. Working time is approximately 5 minutes. After 45 minutes, the putty can be sanded, drilled or painted.
Step 4: Cleanup
Cured putty may be cut away with caution using a sharp blade.