- Bonding metal, glass, ceramic, wood, many rigid plastics, china, tile, fiberglass, concrete and stone
- Can be combined with fiberglass cloth for a durable patch
- Great for crafting projects
- Will not crack when drilled
- Can be tinted to match surrounding materials
- Water resistant: can be used outdoors
- Does not shrink
- One-time application
- Convenient instant mix syringe
- Consistently dispenses equal, uniformly mixed amounts of each component
- Sets in 5 minutes
- Quick completion of project
Step by step
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Safety Precautions
Well-ventilated area, gloves.
Step 2: Preparation
Protect work area. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free from oil, wax and paint. For better adhesion, roughen smooth surfaces prior to cleaning. Pre-fit parts to be joined. Remove plastic cap from center of plunger. Turn nozzle end up and pull plunger back slightly allowing air bubbles to rise to top. Snap off and discard end of syringe. Insert nozzle opening and push past prongs. Rotate nozzle 90° to lock into place.
Step 3: Application
Depress plunger to dispense equal amounts of hardener and resin directly onto surface to be filled or bonded. Remove and discard nozzle. Wipe syringe tip immediately. Retract plunger slightly and close with the cap provided. Place objects together within 40 seconds of adhesive application. Bond sets in 40 to 60 seconds at 20°C to 25°C. Remove any excess adhesive immediately with mineral spirits. Usable strength is obtained within 5 to 10 minutes. Warmer temperatures will shorten the set time and cooler temperatures will lengthen it.
Step 4: Cleanup
Clean excess glue immediately with mineral spirits. Cured adhesive may be cut away with caution using a sharp blade. Prolonged immersion in paint stripper will soften the cured adhesive to aid removal.