- Ideal for mounting skirting boards, pictures, mailboxes, house numbers, hooks and automobile trim attachments (except for rearview mirrors)
- Applications on tiles, metal, wood, stone, glass and plastics including PVC, polyethylene, polypropylene and Nylon®
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Fast and clean
- Easy-to-use, no mess
- Resistant to UV light and aging
- Long outdoor life
- Super strong, holds up to 50 kg per roll
Step by step
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Preparation
Use above 10°C. Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of frost, grease, dust and other contaminants. Clean surfaces with acetone or rubbing alcohol.
Step 2: Application
Using scissors or a knife, carefully cut off desired length of tape. Remove one of the protective red backing strips and press tape firmly onto object to be mounted. Ensure tape is flush with object with no gaps or air bubbles which may prevent adhesion. Remove the other protective red strip and mount object to desired surface. Avoid touching the tape with fingers during application, as the oil from fingers will lead to a decrease in adhesive strength. On a large surface area, apply strips vertically. Note: The tape or the objects cannot be repositioned once applied or mounted. Gap filling properties of the tape are limited to the thickness of the tape. Initial tack of the tape is very high but final bond strength is achieved after 24 hours. Tape can damage delicate surfaces. Test before use.