- Sealing leaks, repairing tears, securing tiles, fixing footwear and mending glassware
- Bonding aluminum, brick, cardboard, ceramic, fabric, fiberglass, glass, leather, most plastics, rubber, steel and wood
- Dries transparent for invisible repairs
- Thick consistency, no mess application - Will not run
- Waterproof and seals watertight
- Dries gradually, allowing time to reposition parts
Step by step
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Safety Precautions
Gloves. Use in a well ventilated area.
Step 2: Preparation
Protect work area. Surfaces to be glued or sealed must be clean and dry. Pre-fit all materials before applying adhesive. Pierce tube seal with the reverse side of the cap.
Step 3: Application
As an Adhesive:
Apply to both surfaces. Wait for 5 minutes then press surfaces together. Clamp if necessary. Fully cured in 24 hours. Cure time is dependent on temperature, humidity and thickness of product used.
Step 4: As a Sealant:
Apply a layer 6 mm thick over the area to be sealed. Let dry for 24 hours. If necessary, apply a second coat.
Step 5: Cleanup
Clean tools and adhesive residue immediately with acetone. Cured sealant may be carefully cut away with a sharp-edged tool.