- Bonding glass, mirror, ceramic, leather, fabric, many plastics, wood, concrete, stone and metal-to-porous surfaces
- Many types of hobbies and crafts
- Sealing or repairing door frames, windows, vents, toys, appliances, gaskets, weather-stripping, boats and cars
- Dishwasher safe
- One surface should be porous
- Extreme temperature resistance: All-season use
- Water resistant: Indoor and outdoor use
- No cracking, peeling or shrinking: One-time application
- Gap filling: Excellent for imperfect surfaces
- Flexible bonds: Flexes with other materials
Step by step
Step 1: Preparation
Use between 5°C and 40°C. Protect work area. Surfaces must be clean and free of grease, dust and other contaminants. For improved adhesion, roughen very smooth surfaces prior to cleaning. Remove cap. Puncture inner seal with reverse side of cap.
Step 2: Application
Apply thin layer of adhesive to both surfaces to be bonded and wait 3 – 4 minutes until adhesive is tacky. Carefully assemble parts, pressing both surfaces firmly together. For difficult bonds, clamp parts or use tape to hold pieces together. Do not move or use parts for at least 2 hours. Full bond strength is achieved in 24 hours. Cure times will increase with lower temperatures and humidity and if bonding two non-porous surfaces.
Step 3: Cleanup
Clean tools and adhesive residue immediately with mineral spirits. Cured adhesive may be carefully cut away using a sharp-edged tool.