Bonding most common construction materials such as wood, treated wood, hardwood flooring, concrete, stone, marble, slate, masonry, brick, foam insulation of all sorts, carpets, metal, lead, cement-based products, ceramic, fiberglass, drywall and mirrors.
- Waterproof: Great for interior or exterior applications
- Can be applied directly to dry, wet or frozen lumber
- Low odor: No strong solvent odor; Great for interior use
- Strong and versatile: Permanently bonds together almost any substrate
- High strength: Stronger than many substrates it joins together; Up to 8 times the strength of ordinary adhesives
- Suitable for use in hot and cold environments
Step by step
HOW TO USE:
Wear gloves. Cured adhesive on bare skin will not come off immediately with washing and will cause skin to darken. Cured adhesive and discolouration will come off in about 3 days.
Use above 5°C. Surfaces must be clean and free of frost, standing water, grease, dust and other contaminants. Pre-fit all materials and protect finished surfaces.
Cut nozzle at a 45° angle to desired bead size and puncture inner seal. Be very careful not to allow adhesive to cure on a finished surface. Apply adhesive to one surface of the material being bonded.
Press the surfaces together within 20 minutes of applying the adhesive. If bonding two non-porous surfaces (such as foam, metal and fiberglass), spray water onto the extruded adhesive.
Repositioning time will be reduced to 15 minutes. Use mechanical support for 24 hours while the adhesive cures.