- Marble, granite, concrete, brick.
- Fiberglass, metals, drywall, backsplashes.
- Common materials found in kitchen and bath areas.
- Glass, tile, ceramic, electro-copper plated glass mirrors.
- Bonds to common materials found in kitchen and bath: Great for use on mirrors, marble and granite
- Won’t stain or damage materials
- Forms strong, permanent bonds: Long lasting adhesion in wet and humid areas
Step by step
HOW TO USE:
Wear gloves. Cured adhesive on bare skin will not come off immediately with washing and will cause skin to darken. Cured adhesive and discolouration will come off in about 3 days.
Use above 5°C. Surfaces must be clean and free of frost, standing water, grease, dust and other contaminants. Pre-fit all materials and protect finished surfaces.
Cut nozzle at a 45° angle to desired bead size and puncture inner seal. Be very careful not to allow adhesive to cure on a finished surface. Apply adhesive to one surface of the material being bonded.
Press the surfaces together within 20 minutes of applying the adhesive. If bonding two non-porous surfaces (such as foam, metal and fiberglass), spray water onto the extruded adhesive.
Repositioning time will be reduced to 15 minutes. Use mechanical support for 24 hours while the adhesive cures.