- Use on Metal
- Use on Brick, Stone, Slate, & Concrete
- Use on Block wall caps
- Use on Timbers, & Wood
- True All Weather Application
- Waterproof and weather resistant.
- Cold weather gunnable: No “roll-up” on frozen lumber
- Provides a strong, durable bond to multiple surfaces
- Gap filling: Will bridge minor gaps when bonding irregular surfaces
- Adheres to brick and stone: Ideal for any landscaping project; Easy solution to securing final course of cap stones or installing cement paving stones
Step by step
HOW TO USE:
Use above -18°C. For best results, keep cartridge above 5°C. Surfaces must be structurally sound, clean and free of foreign materials. Remove any ice or freestanding water.
Apply a continuous zigzag bead to one surface to be bonded. Apply the adhesive at a rate so that the materials can be positioned and fastened within 10 minutes. All projects may require support until adhesive has cured.
It is recommended that all foot traffic stay off of paver stones or retaining caps for at least 24 to 48 hours after installation.
For Landscape Blocks: When installing the cap onto the final course of landscape blocks, apply a 6.3 mm bead approximately 5 cm in from the front and 5 cm in from the back of the cap to be installed.
For Concrete Paving Stones: Apply an "S" shaped bead approximately 6.3 mm to 9.5 mm in diameter to the back of the stone to be installed. If using old concrete, clean with a 20% muriatic acid solution.