Allows extra time to align surfaces before drying and reduces risk of accidental finger sticking.
How to glue "decoration" to the wallet
How to decoupage a wallet?
Make a statement by sprucing up an old wallet and adding stylish decorative features. Once you have selected the design, Loctite Super Glue ensures that each piece is securely fastened in place. We recommend using Loctite Super Glue Power Easy as it is designed to allow extra time for replacement and repositioning. It is also formulated to reduce the risk of accidental finger bonding, making it ideal for fiddly applications. Once in place, after a few minutes, the powerful non-drip gel then dries transparent to form a neat and invisible bond, while the high strength formula gives a long lasting durability.
Follow our step by step application guide:
- Ensure the surface of the wallet is clean and completely dry.
- Carefully squeeze a small drop of Super Glue Power Easy onto one side of the decoration.
- Press the glued side of the decoration onto the wallet. Super Glue Power Easy allows you the time to reposition it for a more accurate placement, if necessary.
- Once in place, hold until it is set, without moving. Don't worry if some excess glue seeps out the side at this point, this can be easily removed once dry (see point 6).
- Allow at least 1-2 hours to set. For best results leave overnight before using.
- Once dry, if there is any excess residue, gently scrape off with a knife or wipe with a tissue dipped in Loctite Glue Remover or nail varnish remover containing acetone.
- Replace the cap immediately and store the glue upright in a cool dry place.