Loctite's water-resistant multi-use superglues for convenient and reliable bonds in seconds.
How to create original magnets?
Another great idea from Loctite demonstrates how in just a few minutes you can turn old jigsaw or puzzle pieces that might be hiding away in the attic and gathering dust into original magnets. You can then use these stylish magnets to display your favourite photos or postcards. After a few moments the high strength glue dries transparent to form an invisible bond between the magnet and the puzzle piece, and is specially formulated to give a long lasting durability and secure hold. Loctite Super Glue Liquid Control comes in a easy grip squeeze bottle with a longer nozzle to ensure that even small and precise applications are quick and easy to do.
Follow our step by step guide on how to create your original magnets:
- Select the puzzle pieces you wish to transform into magnets.
- Take a strip of magnets and cut one piece off.
- Carefully apply an even amount of superglue onto one side of the magnet.
- Place the glued side of the magnet immediately and firmly onto the centre of the back of one of the puzzle pieces.
- Wait for a few minutes for it to dry, it is then ready to be used. Repeat the process and create as many magnets as you want.
- Replace the cap immediately and store the glue upright in a cool dry place.
- Use the magnets to put your favourite family photos, postcards and pictures on display.