Allows extra time to align surfaces before drying and reduces risk of accidental finger sticking.
How to fix a broken computer or laptop key?
Loctite Super Glue Power Easy can be relied upon to quickly bond broken or snapped keyboard keys back together again with pin-point precision and has a robust formula that can withstand constant use and temperature changes. Loctite Super Glue Power Easy is unique in that it allows extra time for the repositioning of surfaces, which also reduces the risk of accidental finger bonding. After a few minutes, the powerful non-drip gel is also formulated to try transparent leaving no unsightly white glue marks or stains behind, while the high strength bond can withstand continuous use.
Follow our step by step application guide:
1. Ensure that the two surfaces to be joined are clean, completely dry and close fitting.
2. Carefully squeeze a small, even amount of Super Glue Power Easy onto the edge of one of the surfaces and then press both parts back together again firmly. Super Glue Power Easy now allows you the time to reposition the parts for a more accurate alignment if necessary before it cures.
3. Hold the key without moving until it is set. Don't worry if some excess glue has seeped out of the edges at this point, it can be easily removed once dry (see point 6).
4. Snap the key back into its place on the keyboard.
5. Allow at least 1-2 hours to set. For best results leave overnight before using.
6. Once dry, if there is any excess residue, gently wipe with a tissue dipped in Loctite Glue Remover. Do not wipe with any product containing acetone such as nail varnish remover on computer parts.
7. Replace the cap immediately and store the glue upright in a cool dry place.