Allows extra time to align surfaces before drying and reduces risk of accidental finger sticking.
How to repair a picture frame?
Give your mementos pride of place around the home or in the office again. Loctite Super Glue Power Easy is specially formulated to allow extra time for the repositioning of surfaces and parts. It is the ideal solution for repair projects that require careful and precise alignment such as picture frame repair. The formula is also designed to reduce the risk of accidental finger bonding. After a few minutes, the powerful non-drip gel then dries transparent to form an invisible bond, leaving you with a clean and neat finish, while the high strength formula provides a long lasting durability.
Follow our step by step application guide:
- Ensure the surfaces to be joined are clean, completely dry and close fitting.
- Carefully squeeze a small drop of Super Glue Power Easy onto one of the surfaces and press both parts back together. Super Glue Power Easy now allows you the time to reposition the parts for a more accurate alignment if needed.
- Hold until set without moving. Don't worry if there is some excess glue at this point, this can be easily removed once dry (see point 5).
- Allow at least 1-2 hours to set. For best results leave overnight before using.
- Once dry, if there is any excess residue, gently scrape off with a knife or wipe with a tissue dipped in Loctite Glue Remover or nail varnish remover containing acetone.
- Replace the cap immediately and store the glue upright in a cool dry place.